Release Notes for 2.0.1
KubeSphere 2.0.1 was released on June 9th, 2019.
- Fix the issue that CI/CD pipeline cannot recognize correct special characters in the code branch.
- Fix CI/CD pipeline's issue of being unable to check logs.
- Fix no-log data output problem caused by index document fragmentation abnormity during the log query.
- Fix prompt exceptions when searching for logs that do not exist.
- Fix the line-overlap problem on traffic governance topology and fixed invalid image strategy application.
- Many more bugfix
Was this page Helpful?
Receive the latest news, articles and updates from KubeSphere
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific question about how to use KubeSphere, ask it on Slack. Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to report a problem or suggest an improvement.